Last month’s issue of Produce Business Magazine featured OSF’s own Director of Marketing & Sales, Jennifer Armen. In the publication’s “Voice of the Industry” section, Jennifer, a 30-year veteran in the specialty crops arena, discusses the success of biotech crops and the benefits they can offer the produce industry.
Some of the article’s highlights include :
- Why ag-biotech is the fastest adopted crop technology in history
- How we can overcome consumer resistance
- What kinds of biotech crops, particularly fruits and vegetables, are on the horizon
- The need for more education and outreach
- And, of course, OSF’s nonbrowning Arctic® apples!
You can click here to visit Produce Business’ website to browse the full August 2013 issue, or click the thumbnail below to directly view to Jennifer’s article, “The Promise of Biotechnology”: