Increasing eye-appeal of apple displays while reducing waste
Studies have found that 92% of shoppers report fresh produce as the single most important factor when choosing a grocery store. As one of the most popular fruits, apples get a lot of shelf-space, and there’s no question consumers notice when these displays don’t pass the eye test.
- Reduce shrink from superficially bruised apples
- More appealing apple displays boost consumer impressions of produce department
- Increased interest from chefs and bakers due to nonbrowning benefit
- Novel, attention-grabbing products and demonstrations
- Capitalize on increasing consumer demand for healthy, convenient options