Help wanted: commercial partners
Innovative new products don’t get to market by themselves – it takes teamwork. OSF is seeking a range of partners to help us commercialize and market our new biotechnology products, starting with our first offering of Arctic® apples.
OSF is currently seeking the following partnerships:
- Owners and/or license holders of innovative new fruit trait technologies
- Nurseries, to propagate and distribute Arctic apple trees
- Growers to field test Arctic apples, and produce them for the marketplace
- Packers and shippers to take Arctic apples to market
- Retail and foodservice partners to supply consumer “push”
- Freshcut and other processors
OSF can offer:
- Sublicensing for the use of OSF’s PPO gene silencing technology
- Processor licenses to collaborating parties for pre-commercialization activities, and future product marketing
- Genetic engineering enabling technologies that offer freedom to operate in a number of vector designs and transformation approaches
- Transformation know-how in pome and prunus tree fruits
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.